Below is a list of spaces available to open your small business. Use the search bar and category filter on the right to find the right space for you. Please be patient as we continue to add more spaces to this list.
Want to list an additional commercial/retail space on this page? Tell us about it here…
Prime retail location, one block off from Hudson County Courthouse. Used to be deli/convenient store. Including full size basement. Corner space and very visible for any retail store. Needs renovation. Base rent is $25/sf and tenant pays 1/3 of property tax and water bill. (If restaurant, tenant pays 2/3 of water bill). Total available 1600sf is divisible by 600 sf with separate entrance door. Vacant and showing can be anytime.
2354 square feet retail/office space is on the Ground floor in a 4.5 story 11 unit condo building which new construction and will be completed in August of 2016.
Sprinkler system, 800 amp 3 phase service into building, Near Mana Contemporary, Indian Square and the Journal Square Path & Bus Terminal
New Ownership! Landlord rehabbing front of building – New storefronts! Vanilla Box!
First Floor Space – 2,000 – 5,000 SF Available For Lease – Vanilla Box Delivery
Second Floor Loft – 2,000 SF Vanilla Box Delivery
BASEMENT – 5,000 SF Perfect for storage!
CEILING HEIGHT – 50’ on Bergen Ave
TRAFFIC COUNT – +/- 38,000 VPD
The Central Avenue SID provides additional local available commercial spaces within the SID boundaries on Central Avenue in the Heights. Please use the website above to view these listings.
New Mixed-Use Development Located on the Vibrant West Side of Jersey City
Situated at the signalized Route 440 and University Place Boulevard, will be an expansive 22 acre urban mixed use master plan development, peripheral to New Jersey City University with a combined 8,000+ student & faculty population.
- Restaurant opportunity available at gateway entrance to NJCU University Place with liquor license.
- Considering all uses.
- Close walk to Hudson Bergen Light Rail.
- Proposed 75,000 SF ShopRite and proposed national brand fitness center to anchor the tremendous renaissance along Rt. 440.
- Performing arts center including two theatres, grand atrium lobby and café.
- 425 bed undergraduate student housing complex
- 630 luxury residential rental units over 4 buildings with 500 cars structured parking.
- Block 3 and Block 2 afford +22,000 SF of ground level restaurant space/retail/ commercial with on-site parking.
- Block 3 – Five story building, to include 10,000 SF of ground level retail with on-site and street parking. Floors 2-5 to include 163 apartments – projected occupancy 2018.
Please call, text or email for marketing material!