- This event has passed.
Small Business Bonding Readiness Assistance Program
March 23 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The African American Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey (AACCNJ) has entered into a partnership with the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) to establish and facilitate the Small Business Bonding Readiness Assistance Program. This initiative is designed to better position New Jersey small, minority- and women-owned businesses to compete for state, county, municipal, agency or government contracts in the public sector.
As part of the educational workshops, participants should expect to:
- Learn more about bonding and its importance
- Gain a firm understanding of how to run your business effectively
- Learn the steps to securing bonding
- Review the program application process and the components of a successful application
- Receive assistance applying through the online portal
Classes will be held 6:00-8:00 PM on these dates:
February 10, 24
March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30