Below is a list of spaces available to open your small business. Use the search bar and category filter on the right to find the right space for you. Please be patient as we continue to add more spaces to this list.
Want to list an additional commercial/retail space on this page? Tell us about it here…
MLS #: 170020669
Commercial Space for Rent on Charles Street right off of Busy Summit Avenue. Near Central Avenue Shopping District, Journal Square and Union City Bus on Corner. Can be used as a Professional Office or Small Retail Business, Boutique. 1 parking space available for $75 a month.
To be delivered white box or built to suit. Elevator building. Excellent proximity to Courthouses and PATH trains. Highly suitable for legal offices, architects and other professional services. Tech is welcome as well as other creative professional operations. Neighborhood services like schools and tutoring, license prep etc…
Upper floors have great views and light.
Retail Space Available for Lease with Basement
- Excellent opportunity for retail or office use located less than 200′ from the Journal Square PATH Train and multi level bus depot (30,000 commuters daily).
- Highly visible location with second highest foot fall in Jersey City ( +/- 9,000 Daily Workers in Journal Sq).
- Over 2,000 luxury apartments slated to be completed in immediate area by 2018.
- Located across from Hudson County Community College (Est. Population 10,000).
- Journal Square population estimated at 60,000 people.
- Convenient access to numerous parking lots along Newark Avenue and Sip Avenue.
- Easy access to Route 1 & 9, New Jersey Turnpike, I-78, I-280 and the Holland Tunnel.
Turn-Key Restaurant for Lease “Plug and Play!”
Located Next to Hudson County Courthouse and Journal Square PATH Station
SIZE: +/-2,000 SF with Outdoor Rear Area
ASKING RENT: Upon Request
TERM: 5 Years + 3 Years
FRONTAGE: 16′ on Sip Avenue
CEILING HEIGHT: 12′ – Ground Floor
This property has great visibility, heavy foot fall and is steps from the Journal Square PATH Station. Journal Square is the Central Business District (CBD) for the City of Jersey City. Journal Square has a heavy residential population and is a transportation hub for the city. Many local, state, and other agencies serving Hudson County maintain offices in this district.
- 17,500 SF Vacant Warehouse on Communipaw Ave. and Bergen Ave.
- 3,000 SF Auto-Repair Warehouse on Tyson Lane. (Occupied w/ Month to Month Tenant)
- 170 feet of frontage on Communipaw Ave.
- 130 feet of frontage on Bergen Ave.
GRID Real Estate, LLC is pleased to present Tyson’s Corner (665-667 Communipaw Avenue), a 33,500-square foot redevelopment opportunity in the Historic Bergen Hill neighborhood of Jersey City, New Jersey. Located at the intersection of two of Jersey City’s critical main streets, Bergen and Communipaw Avenue, this important intersection provides easy access to Route 440, the New Jersey Turnpike and 15 minutes to Manhattan. The site offers a unique opportunity to create a mixed-use development in historic Bergen Hill with significant size and ambiance.
Security: 3 Months. Price / Sq Ft: $43.00. McGinely Square East Redevelopment Zone
Prime retail location, one block off from Hudson County Courthouse. Used to be deli/convenient store. Including full size basement. Corner space and very visible for any retail store. Needs renovation. Base rent is $25/sf and tenant pays 1/3 of property tax and water bill. (If restaurant, tenant pays 2/3 of water bill). Total available 1600sf is divisible by 600 sf with separate entrance door. Vacant and showing can be anytime.
2354 square feet retail/office space is on the Ground floor in a 4.5 story 11 unit condo building which new construction and will be completed in August of 2016.
Sprinkler system, 800 amp 3 phase service into building, Near Mana Contemporary, Indian Square and the Journal Square Path & Bus Terminal
The Central Avenue SID provides additional local available commercial spaces within the SID boundaries on Central Avenue in the Heights. Please use the website above to view these listings.
New Mixed-Use Development Located on the Vibrant West Side of Jersey City
Situated at the signalized Route 440 and University Place Boulevard, will be an expansive 22 acre urban mixed use master plan development, peripheral to New Jersey City University with a combined 8,000+ student & faculty population.
- Restaurant opportunity available at gateway entrance to NJCU University Place with liquor license.
- Considering all uses.
- Close walk to Hudson Bergen Light Rail.
- Proposed 75,000 SF ShopRite and proposed national brand fitness center to anchor the tremendous renaissance along Rt. 440.
- Performing arts center including two theatres, grand atrium lobby and café.
- 425 bed undergraduate student housing complex
- 630 luxury residential rental units over 4 buildings with 500 cars structured parking.
- Block 3 and Block 2 afford +22,000 SF of ground level restaurant space/retail/ commercial with on-site parking.
- Block 3 – Five story building, to include 10,000 SF of ground level retail with on-site and street parking. Floors 2-5 to include 163 apartments – projected occupancy 2018.
Please call, text or email for marketing material!